Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kennedy gets a brother!


Kennedy will be two next month! Time literally has flown by with her. She is extremely smart and we honestly don't know what to do with her. Her daily comments always have us laughing. She counts from 1-10 and if she misses a number its usually 4? She knows most of her colors. She talks like she is 4 and some of her comments I have no idea where they come from. Jeremy and I could literally talk about her for hours upon hours

Kennedy is getting a little brother!! 

I am due March 4th

I am currently 21 weeks 

We are so excited for a little boy to join the gang! 

Here are a few pictures from the past couple months!






















1 comment:

Mindy Sagers said...

First of all, welcome back to the blogging world. Don't do that again, I like seeing what you and your cute family are up to.
Secondly, CONGRATS on being pregnant. I had no idea. that is so exciting!
Lastly, I love that you had to stand on the side of the tub for the belly picture. Little Kylie. haha.