Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Perfection

This little angel has stolen my heart
I have a little separation anxiety 
{hence why she sleeps right next to me}




In the last couple days I feel like she went from an infant to a little baby! 

She seems so much older. 
-She is rolling everywhere
-Scooting around all over on the floor
-Laughs and smiles all the time
-It seems like she is understanding me sometimes
-She will reach now for us
-She is the perfect baby- in them mornings she will wake up and just lay there so it allows me  to sleep a little longer. She just talks to herself and eats her whole hand. 
-We went to the store the other day and she was so tired but she just looked around and took the new place all in. She didn't make a peep in the hour we were there. As soon as we got back in the car she was out! 
{sometimes I really think I got the easiest baby in the world!



It doesn't quite feel like I can express my love for her  
I just want to squeeze or eat her up

So just giving thousands of kisses a day and telling her I love her every 10 seconds has to do.

No comments: