Sunday, May 27, 2012

Krazy Coupon Lady

Well I have decided to become a Krazy Coupon Lady

I am using the website 

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

I read the 10 days beginners sections and I ready to start!

I am going to use the organize by sections way. 

I am way too excited about his but I love organizing and I can't wait to start. 

One of these days you will see me on Extreme Couponing! 






- Did you know that coupon clipping pays an average of $86 per hour according to the Wall Street Journal.

-The consumer who prints digital coupons has an average household income of . . . . wait for it. . . . $97,000! Those who earn a household income of $100,000 or more are twice as likely to have redeemed coupons printed from an online source in the past six months than adults with a household income less than $35,000.

-Did you know that adults with college degrees are almost twice as likely to have used coupons in the past six months as those who didn’t graduate from high school?  

No comments: