Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving and sad day follows..

Thanksgiving was the best thanksgiving I have ever had this year and all because I had my sweet cute husband with me. I am thankful that I have him in my life. He makes breakfast, he cleans, he does laundry, and the best thing he does is the dishes. I hate dishes. I am thankful I get to wake up to him each morning. Even though I hate waking up because I wake up hours before he has to and I want to always just get back in bed with him. So overall, it was a perfect day.

Then my sad day happens.... the story goes as follows:

Little background: I want a treadmill. I found one on KSL for a steal of a deal. It was perfect, I loved it, I wanted it.

Wednesday: Talked to the "stupid lady" (we will call her). I told the "stupid lady" I wanted it.
Stupid lady: says, okay well don't come up today its really bad weather how about you come friday?
I said yes I will come friday morning. Then I ask what is the length so I know we can fit it in our car.
Stupid lady: I don't know
Me: Okay well we will figure it out and come up friday morning.

Thursday: Thanksgiving Good Day

Friday: Wake up get ready, go get the car we are going to use. Call the "stupid lady" to say I need your address. She doesn't answer so I start the drive anyways up to Park City because I knew I could just shop until she called.
Stupid lady: Calls and says oh I didn't hear back from you so I sold it.
Me: WHAT? What do you mean you didn't hear back from me I said I was coming friday morning!!!
Stupid lady: I didn't know if you could fit it in your car.
and so....

Hello is this lady retarded. That is my problem to figure out not hers. I remember saying these exact words, "Okay I will just come friday morning then." She is a stupid lady and I don't like her. End of story.

This is my treadmill I would have had.


Now I am probably going to get one like this.

No comments: