Sunday, December 19, 2010

My secret but not so secret Obsession

David Archuleta

I have loved David Archuleta from his start on American Idol..

I have stalked him (YES)

I have been to his house (YES more than once and even wrote with chalk all outside his house)

Should I be admitting to these things?

I have tried to attend all his events (YES but have failed)

I have tried to get countless photos with him (failed)

Anyways my mother who is just so wonderful to me.. Got us tickets to the

Spoken Word and Christmas Concert

(which is more singing from David then anyone got just from going to the christmas concert)

It was the most amazing experience ever
David was absolutely stunning, (as always) we had perfect seats right down in front and nothing could have been better about it!

President Monson also came and said a few words after it was so fun to watch him and David meet.

I love today it was perfect







No comments: