Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowboarding

Jeremy and I decided to go snowboard with my sister and her family. We started the day on the little bunny run with everyone. We decided to go up and when we got to the top Jeremy told me he was just going to stay behind me. So as we are going down I see Jeremy pass me going so fast. As I am going down a few minutes later I see a huge group of people all looking over this edge and I just knew it was Jeremy so I rushed over. I asked the people at the top if he was okay and they said he is not responding. When I got to him he couldn't breath. He had knocked the air out of him pretty good. They didn't really tell us much at the hospital clinic but they took some x-rays and told Jeremy he may need surgery on his knee. Here are some pictures from our expensive snowboarding trip.

This is where Jeremy flew off  
Kenna my cute niece 

Jeremy getting help


Kenna and I just waiting 


Jeremy and I in the hospital.. Only Picture we got that day

Jeremy broke his board.. boo

No comments: