Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Craft Room/Office

Jeremy has been in Texas for work so I decided I wanted to redo our extra room I hated.. so I did

before


After


Here is what I did
I bought some tables and storing containers from ikea then I wanted to spice the wall up so


I bought frames from D.I. 

I emptied out the ugly 



I spray painted them all red.



Then I bought a bunch of craft paper

I also made these flowers 

isn't this really cute?

I love these

I put some craft paper at the top and white paper on the bottom then put these flowers across (this one is one of my favorite)



These are all of them



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! cute flowers ;) love you!! looks great!

Kylen Conterio said...

Thanks michelle! Your blog has been an inspiration!

lauren valeen said...

oh my.
i need your creativity.
soo adorable!

The Felsted's said...

LOVE IT!