Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Perfect Christmas

I must say this was my favorite Christmas ever
  1. Because of Kennedy: She is the best gift in the entire world
  2. Because Jeremy put a twist on opening presents 
  3. Because we were spoiled by our families (probably because of Kennedy)

For Christmas I told Jeremy I just wanted to be able to buy some clothes and shoes for Christmas. I haven't really bought anything for the past 9 months because its not that fun buying clothes when you're big and pregnant. 

So Jeremy decided to put a twist on Christmas. I played Deal or No Deal. He wrapped 16 presents. This is what was inside all 16.

1- dollar in pennies
1- dollar in nickels
1- dollar in dimes
 1- dollar in 2 fifty cent pieces
1- two dollar bill
 1- 5 dollar bill
1- 10 dollar bill
1- 20 dollar bill
1- 50 dollar bill
1- 100 dollar bill 
4- 25 dollar mall gift cards
TOTAL: $100.00 to the mall & $193.00 in cash
my presents
my presents all lined up
TP= top prize and WP= worst prize

I won the 10 dollar bill but I still got everything after the game was over :) I also got a gym pass! I was really excited about that! 

Kennedy got a "mobile gym"

We just love this girl! 

Jeremy got some Sony PS3 Gaming headphones, a graphics card, a mouse pad (with a picture of his two favorite girls), speakers, and shoes. We also got lots of cash and gift cards from our families. 

WE were very blessed this Christmas. Such a good Christmas.

Hope everyone else had a perfect Christmas 

No comments: