Wednesday, June 26, 2013

18 months!

i am only a month late.
whoops.

kennedy's stats

head: 18%
weight:18%
height: 0% 
{not on the charts again but still moving up so that's ok}

--Kennedy's doctor told me Kennedy is extremely rare and very intelligent  
--He said kids her age should be saying about 10 words. Kennedy probably says 100. 
 --She is great with names for some reason she can says names clear as day
--She is everywhere 
--She loves water will jump right in with someone there or not
--She can be so sweet sometimes 
--I love when she just comes up and gives me a hug 
--Sometimes when we are watching a show she will just look at me and then kiss me
--She loves her daddy so much 
--She escapes her stroller constantly she is a little Houdini with those straps
--Still has a very little amount of hair.. sigh
--Loves purses and shoes
--Still obsessed with balls
--She loves Banana in Pj's and Mickey Mouse Club House
-She can literally light up a room in seconds

Favorite things she says: 
"There it is" 
"why?" 
"I'm 2"
"Thanks"
"Say please" 
"Dadda bye bye"
"I want more"
"I wanna swim"
"show please"
"I want nananas" {which is Banana in Pajamas}
"I sorry"
"baby baby baby ohhhh" -Justin Bieber


{most these saying are funny because of her little voice and the faces she makes with them}

I have said it more times then I can count but this girl brings us more joy then we could have ever imagined.  


We love you Kennedy!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that top picture! hahaha!! so funny