Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good morning

Today I woke up

Got a bowl of cereal and played tetris on my phone.

Jeremy came out all dressed for the day and the following conversation took place

Kye: You're already dressed for the day, where you going?

Jer: Can't tell you you want to come?

Kye: sure should I get dress?

Jer: Yes

Then we went on a long drive and ended up at the mall.
 (I looked horrible because I hadn't really got dress and ready for the day yet) 

We walked in and I said are you getting something? 

Jer: No but here is the deal you get 100 dollars to spend.

Kylie's reaction :)

I bought shorts, some cute cute pants/capris, and a shirt/half shirt to wear under some dresses. I am happy about my purchases. 

Thank bear I love you lots! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Youre lucky! Maybe I should have my husband read this post:)