Friday, April 15, 2011

Salt Lake Marathon

Tomorrow is the SLC marathon

I had previously signed up with my husband Jer bear for the full marathon

When Jeremy got in his snowboarding accident we had to switch it a half marathon

I ran my first and ONLY full 26.2 mile marathon in April 2009 so to change to a half was fine with me :)

Then, we came across another problem when my doctor told me I couldn't run the half because secrets some of you don't know yet ;) 

Anyways.. I am still running it tomorrow. BUT I am also walking it. I am taking it easy and slow but I will finish with my cute little hubby (which hasn't trained at all hahaha) 

I can't have trained for the whole thing and not do the race it just seems rather unfair.

The race atmosphere is really sweet so thats something I just don't want to miss either.

Wish us Luck!

No comments: