Friday, May 27, 2011

13 weeks=2nd Trimester

13 weeks: Our Little Peach

To our little peanut: You are the size of a peach! Wahoo. You grew a lot this week almost a whole inch. You now are about 2.9 inches and .81 ounces. You are now forming teeth and vocal cords. Your head is now only one third the size of your body. You also have fingerprints! 
This week we had a tornado warning in Dallas. The news said a tornado touched down about 10 miles from our apartments but it only stayed down for about 1 minute. We had to hide in a stairwell with about 30 other people. I forgot to mention last week how I had got really sick one day. It was a horrible day but I don't believe it was because of you. I think it was because of a little bug because some other people got it too out here. Then this week I got sick again and didn't feel good at all one day and I believe that was because of you. We have moved into the second trimester however, so I really hope no more sickness for mommy. Since the tornado warning day its been very nice. We have gone to the pool everyday and we even went swimming today. We have made banana bread, chicken pot pies, and really good taco salads this weeks. You had a little taste of my favorite candy yesterday when dad brought me a Symphony Bar. It was delicious. We fly back to Utah in a week and a half for two doctors appointments. The second doctors appointment we get to find out what gender you are! Be good to me this week.

love, mommy and daddy

No comments: