Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My new favorite pillow

I made some new pillows that I love

check out the tutorial here

I love how my first one turned out and I am still working on the second.

I made these ones for my bed

The tutorial makes it for a pillow 18 by 18. I did my 12 by 12. 

So I cut the fabric 13 by 13.

 I made my large circles 3 inches around and the smaller one 2 inches. 






I didn't bring the white pillows to texas so picture it with those and also with another one of these pillows
 (also more pillows to come when I make them)


Ps: here is my next project pillow isn't it darling?

its off the same website

4 comments:

Alex Russell said...

Can i pay you to make me some? I'm serious

Christina said...

I made the one with a tree last summer! Way fun and way easy!

Jessica said...

You are always so crafty, I love it! Did you bring your sewing machine to texas? I'm impressed, and I now want to make one!

Sarah Buck said...

I LOVE that pillow! i need to find time to make one! so freakin cute ky!