Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday number 23

I had such a great birthday this year. Breakfast in bed, shopping, and even a surprise party! 

My sweet husband went all out. I didn't know what I wanted so he let me got shopping {we went up to City Creek..loved it} so I thought that was going to be my present but nope I got flowers, Cadbury eggs, lucky charms, a blown horn, medal puzzle thing, egg dying kit, lots of candy, book, a play turtle. It just kept coming.. 

Also, I had a very special guest come {my cute little husband bought Mitt Romney and he was a little pricey so to make up for it I made everyone get a picture} Turns out this is the best thing ever. We have already had so much fun with it. He even came to the yard sale today. Mitt and I are now BFFs... I have to say was one of the best presents





















No comments: