Sunday, March 4, 2012

My little love bug




Can I just say how much I love this little girl. I was telling my Dad today how crazy it is to love someone so fast and so much. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Whenever Kennedy cries  {which doesn't happen very often} I have to take a step back and remember that its her only way to communicate and its my job to comfort and figure out what is wrong. I feel so special to be that person. She has made me more patient and I thank her for that. She is three months now. Time has flown by. She has started to grab toys and hold on. She wakes up every morning with the biggest smile. She smiles and laughs all the time now. She follows where you go and can see pretty far now {we test her}. She poops only once a day now usually in the afternoon :). She does like to always be held.. she is a little spoiled. This past week she has been sleeping 6 to 8 hours at night then goes back to sleep for 2 to 3 more. She still doesnt like a bottle. She doesnt really spit up and like I said doesnt really cry {only if hungry or poopy usually}. She does do a little wine now when she is trying to go to sleep its really cute. I just love everything about her.. she is too perfect!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: