Thursday, June 3, 2010

NEW BED!

I am so excited to announce Jeremy and I bought our first bed! I have been looking at this bed for awhile and have really waned to get it. I got on the other and saw that it was sold out and was so sad! Sooo then I got on yesterday and was search to see if I could find this same bed but somewhere else. The first thing that came up was that it was back on the website so I hurried and called Jeremy to see if we could get it. He didn't answer so I just kept looking because I didn't want to get it without him knowing. The last google search on the first page was a KSL ad and it was this bed! It started off at $359.00 then it was on sale on the website for $219.99 and we bought it for $90! As soon as I saw it I called the guy and said I wanted it! I knew that Jeremy would be happy with the purchase. I have a hard time sleeping with people in the bed so we were going to get a king but we didn't wanted to spend all this money on a new bed. I already had queen mattresses so we got a queen. I guess I will just have to learn to snuggle up to Jeremy all night long :)