Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer begins, 2010 also OUR anniversary!

Summer begins our first year together!

This is Jeremy Conterio writing. I know, I know all of you are like finally Jeremy is writing I was getting sick of reading Kylens humor. Just kidding but not really. So anyway yesterday marked the first day of summer, but more importantly Kylens' and I first year anniversary. We have been together 1 year, we have broken up once or twice since then but always ran back into each others loving arms. We are in love and always will be.
So what's going on with our lives you ask. I'm in Atlanta currently and installing home securities, I like my job. I live with Daniel C. of the Thomas clan. He is helping me learn more about how the Thomas's really think and act. This way i'll be more prepared when I live with Kylen. The Thomas's are a funny bread of creatures, they get really mad when things aren't working there way. Last night Dane me and Dave righteous Keller were playing Modern Warfare on the Xbox 360 and sure enough I was Owning them, I was 6 of the 7 matches we played. Well anyways Dane was really angry and even swore that the game was making mistakes in my favor. But I can't wait to live with Kylen and get married. We talk on the Phone all the time and text each other that we love each other every morning. I miss her alot and can't want to squeeze her in my arms again. She is having a good time though. I asked her last night what she did that day, she told me she woke up had breakfast, went to the clubhouse, watched tennis, went to the beach, then went and had icecream, then went home had dinner, took a hot bath, went running, and then showered. I told her it sounds more like a vacataion then a job, ha ha ha. But I know she is working hard. Even though we could not be together for our year anniversary we still Lava each other.
how do you end blogs
farewell my brothers and sisters.
amen

No comments: