Friday, June 3, 2011

14 weeks

(not my best look I am aware)
14 weeks: Our Little Lemon

To our little peanut: You are the size of a lemon! You should be around 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces! At this week you start sucking your thumb and wiggling you're toes. You even start making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as your liver, kidneys and spleen develop. Something called Lanugo is growing all over your body for warmth. 
Well this week I have started to struggle sleeping. Its hurts to sleep on my sides and your not suppose to sleep on your stomach or back so thats my only options. 
Your Great-Grandma Thomas passed away this past week on Wednesday June 1, 2011. She was 99 years old. She was your last Great-Grandparent. I am flying home in 2 days which is a couple days earlier then planned so I can attend the funeral. This week has been so hot here. We have been swimming everyday. This week at the pool we meet Ryan Cabrera (he was popular back when I was in high school) he was very nice and even let us get a picture with him. We found out today that my very good friend is pregnant!!! Wahoo! You are going to have a BFF just three months apart! We are very excited for that!! We finished our seventh season of Desperate Housewives this week (yes maybe we started the first season a month ago so what?) You are starting to crave sweets or maybe I am just in love with candy either way I am going to have to slow down. I am excited to hear your little heartbeat again next Wednesday. Keep growing strong!

love, mommy and daddy

No comments: