Saturday, May 8, 2010

1 year ago today...

One year ago today Jeremy and I met for the second time! We met long time ago in the summer of 2007 when we both lived at Raintree we were in the same ward. We never really got to know each other then but we met last year on May 8th at a bon fire at Branbury where we both lived :). It was love at first sight ;). I was so hyper that night and all the boys that were there I had never met and I'm sure they were thinking what is wrong with this girl. Jeremy and I talked just for a little but I thought he was cuttest thing ever! My friend Angie worked with his friend Matt so they knew each other pretty good. We would play volleyball a lot with his friends and I always was so happy when Jeremy came. I even went to a slip-in-slide with all these people I didn't even know just so I could hang out with Jeremy (I remember calling into work saying I would be late because I didn't want to leave) Alex would always say to me "You like him don't you?" One night I made Angie call his friend to hang out, they were playing poker so we went over and started to play but Jeremy wasn't there! I was so sad but after about 30 minutes of playing he came and sat right next to me. We had so much fun that night flirting and hanging out that I didn't want the night to end! So as I was walking out he was by the door I thought of the only thing that came to my mind to get him to come over. His apartment had horrible lighting and I told him ours was really good and asked if he wanted to come see :)! From that night on Jeremy and I hung out every minute that we could. When I met Jeremy I thought he was so dang funny and so cute! I remember playing ping pong with him in the club house and I couldn't stop laughing because he was so funny. I never thought that he would be my husband but he is the most perfect guy ever for me! I am SO happy that I was able to meet Jeremy again! I love him so much and I can't wait to spend forever with him. We are getting married on October 8th and I was so excited to find out that we met on the 8th! I knew that was the day as soon as I saw it!

No comments: