Monday, May 24, 2010

Motherhood

I have gone from a not being a mother to being a mother of four. I have always loved kids and always been able to get along with kids really well. Its been ten days today that I have had the kids and its my last day!! I am so excited to be done. I can't believe that its over. Its been the hardest thing I have ever done and its something that I never want to do again. I had the kids 24/7 and the two year old has decided not to sleep the last couple nights. I have had no sleep and I just really can't wait until my sister is home. I don't know how people have 19 kids like the show "19 and counting" (which i think its 20 kids know) or there is show called "our 27 kids" and 23 are handicap. Mothers don't get enough credit expecially the stay at home moms. I almost went crazy because I wasn't getting a break from these kids. I still love these kids but I don't know how moms do it. I went from wanting 5 kids to 4 kids to 3 kids to 2 kids to none. Although I know I do want kids someday it will be along time until Jeremy and I have kids. I don't know how many we will have but I do know that I don't want to be a stay at home mom because work is where I can get a break and I know I need one!

No comments: