Friday, May 14, 2010

Simon I LOVE YOU!

My dog who I have had for 11 years was in a car accident, he died instantly. :( He was getting old and he was going blind/deaf. He must have not seen the car coming or just couldn't have gotten out of the way fast enough. He was the best dog ever! Lately I have been taking him out in the front with me to hang out. I would sit on the porch while he would just run in the front. He was my little buddy. He was a little dog and so fun to be with. Everyone loved Simon he was a funny little dog, who was always just so cute. I took this picture of him about a month ago because he was laying on Sadie's bed (our other dog) and he lifted his head up and his hair was just everywhere. Everyone who was there just thought it was so cute and laughed about it. I wish he didn't have to go like this but I hope he is very happy where ever he is. I hope he finds a cute little wife. I love you so much Simon and I will miss you so much! You where the best dog ever and I will never forget you! Love your big sis, Kye

No comments: