Friday, May 7, 2010

We are Engaged!! The start to forever..

I am so excited to start a blog for Jer and I! So we were engaged on May 2, 2010 and we are getting Married on October 8th, 2010 in the SLC Temple! We are so excited! We talked about getting engaged before the summer but Jer tried to trick me by saying that we should wait until after the summer. Jeremy in doing summer installs with Apex in Atlanta, GA right now so I drove out with him last week. It took us about 30 hrs driving to get out there. On the way we drove through 11 states and we would stop to take a picture by each state sign for fun. Jeremy would then take a picture of me by myself with the sign and also holding a paper in my hand. At first I was thinking this has to do with getting engaged but Jer soon changed my mind about that when he told me it was something for his room for the summer (he was very convincing). The last full day I was in Atlanta with him he took me to this beautiful national park. It had this little island you could walk out on and it was in the middle of the beautiful lake. Then the lake was surrounded with trees. We walked out on the island and he asked if I wanted to see what those pictures were of. He told me he wanted to take one last picture of me holding this poster. Then he told me I could read it and I turn it around and found all these wedding pictures/rings/dresses/everything wedding.. you name it! Then I saw all the pictures of me.. it spelled WILL YOU MARRY ME? Jeremy then came over and got down on his knee and said will you marry me Kylie :)! I was so happy!!! He recored the whole thing too! It was the best day of my life and I am hoping his too thus far. We will be apart this summer because he is working out in Atlanta all summer and I am working here in Utah full time until June 14th. then I am going to NYC to nanny!! I will be there for 2 months then I will fly to Atlanta the last 2 weeks to hang out with Jeremy in Atlanta. I am hoping the wedding planning and being in NY will make this summer fly by. Last summer Jeremy and I spend every second together and had so much fun! I can't wait until next summer to do the same thing.












No comments: