Friday, July 8, 2011

19 and counting

19 Weeks! Our Little Mango

To our baby girl: I don't know how they compare you to a mango when they say you are about 6 inches long and about 8.5 ounces I just don't understand. Well say hello to my baby bump. I look pregnant right. Yes I feel large and in charge people. "Its only the beginning" I know I have heard that about 50 times. This was an eventful week we had. Saturday we had our annual forth of July breakfast with the family up the canyon. Then we went to Nash's birthday party. Then I went and got my hair did by Alex. She colored and cut it, shorter hair yay much better. Then we went down to provo and watched the stadium of fire fireworks which were unlike any I have seen before. Sunday ya know went to church and all. Monday we went down to Mckenzie and Greg's and did the best fireworks ever (I am sure Ellie thought so)! We had watermelon, pizza and even cookies and milk :) Then we flew to Dallas on Thursday and saw daddy (best day in awhile) Now we are chilling in Dallas for the month. Well its been fun so far being back we will see how this next week goes!

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: