Friday, July 29, 2011

22 weeks

22 weeks: Our Little Papaya

To our sweet baby girl! Your average size it about 12 inches long and 1 pound. I can't believe how fast time is going. I feel like you will never get here but then I feel like you will be here so soon. I think you are now on your own sleep cycle which I read this is about the time you start one. I usually feel you kick me between the hours of 12-2, 6-8, and 10-12. Then I am sleeping from about 12-10am so I dunno what you do during that time. I usually wake up about 3 and 7 am to use the restroom. I am tired a lot but that could also be because of the 105 degrees everyday here in Dallas. We only have one more week and 3 days until we fly to Newport with my family! I feel bad leaving your dad behind but he will get his trip in December when we go to Florida! This week wasn't that exciting it consisted of the usual pool, store, shopping, netflix. We did however go to Jeremy's Uncle and Aunts which I guess are mine too. We had a nice Sunday BBQ with them. We found out Courtney is having a GIRL so that means you two will automatically be BFFs so hope you like her ;) I am really nervous to start student teaching after I get back from California but after that you will be born and I will be done with school with a Bachelors in Elementary Education which I am unsure at this point if I will even use. You just kicked me I love feeling you kick however sometimes it hurts but I am willing for that to happen just keep on kicking girl. We are very lucky to have your dad in our lives he works very hard out here. Hes a keeper :) Keep growing healthy and strong.

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: