Friday, July 15, 2011

20 weeks

20 weeks: Our Little Cantaloupe

Hey baby girl: We did it, We did it, We did it, Hooray! We are half way there! This week your average size is 6.5 inches and 10.6 ounces. This next week you grow a lot about 4 inches.. crazy! This weeks photo I had a little trouble with. I was having a bad hair/face/clothes day so I went with this picture because my head it kinked to one side and you cant see my face which is good. Today I put on a skirt that I had no problem with wearing before and today it wouldn't even get close to zipping up. Then I put some pants on to make sure I was still fitting in something and my pants barley fit I dunno how much longer I will wear them I give it until next week. Today I asked your sweet dad if I was starting to look huge/fat his reply was"I would say you are pregnant" I said again, "But would you say I look fat?" he again replied "I would say you look pregnant." Your dad is a jokester so I am not sure if he was trying to be funny or really just didn't want to tell me. I am going to go with the fact he was trying to be funny. This week in Dallas we went swimming, went to the mall, went to a baby store and bought you the cutest swimming suit I think ever made. It will fit you for our Florida trip and thats about all but its darling. You move a lot and I like when I feel you kick on the outside of my tummy. This may be TMI but I pee every 30 minutes, at the last ultrasound they said you were just kicking my bladder and I don't think you have stopped. I am starting to give up running, every time I start I have to pee even if I just went its like automatic. Well thanks for being a little cutie that I just love keep on kicking.

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: