Saturday, July 23, 2011

21 Weeks

21 Weeks: Our Little Banana

You are getting huge! So am I! This week I actually thought my stomach was getting smaller but was I wrong. Looking at this week picture to my last week I am about double haha I love reading about everything thats going on each week with you. Your average size is 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces. Well this week in Dallas we did our usual things. Saturdays=AppleBees with everyone, Sunday we went with everyone to the Farmers Market, Monday-Saturday consists of the boys working, me scheduling smokes detectors, pool, and gym. This week was a more stressful week everyday seemed to bring another problem. One day when I just wanted to cry and your dad was doing his duty of making me laugh. You decided to kick me really hard so many time. It was really fun to feel you like that. Dad says you were mad at me because I woke you up from my crying so I am sorry :)  Now you are kicking so hard so its fun your Dad can feel you. Sleeping at night is getting very uncomfortable and if I could wish one thing of pregnancy would go away it would be getting up 20 times to pee in the night. We only have two more weeks here in Dallas and then we are off to Newport with my family! Then back to Utah to start my last semester which is Student Teaching for me. Dad is working really hard here in Dallas he is a going to be a good dad and he is a good husband.. we will keep him.

love, mommy and daddy

No comments: