Sunday, September 11, 2011

28 weeks!

Welcome to the third trimester!

Our Little Eggplant

Hey baby girl, You have been an eggplant for awhile now next week you change to something new though! I am getting huge if you couldn't tell... its okay though. Whatever you need to be a healthy baby girl! This week we went camping with some friends that was fun to do before it starts to get a little cooler. We also bought your crib and mattress this week. We painted your changing table and baskets. We did a lot of looking on the internet for nursery things. We also did another week of student teaching. This week I am teaching Language Arts, Science and Social Studies. Next Monday I officially take over everything. I am nervous but I think it will be okay. I have a good teacher that will help me out. 42 days left of student teaching. 82 days until you are due. You are a little kicker in there. We are excited to meet you 11 weeks 4 days :) Love you lots!

Love mommy and daddy

No comments: