Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 weeks!

Our Little Squash


Hey darling little girl! Today I am 30 weeks and 2 days. I have 68 days until you are due. However, we have taken a family poll and only one person is guessing that you will come late. I have you coming on November 29th. and your Dad has you coming on November 25th. We will see if either of us is right or someone else in the family. You are anywhere between 15.2 to 16.6 inches and between 2.5-3.8 pounds. You are constantly moving. When I am laying on my side it actually feels like you are walking up my side and it kind of hurts but I still love you to pieces. This week we got another week of student teaching in, we went camping with friends, and it was your dad's birthday! We had a fun little birthday party with some friends and he wanted a little massage for his birthday so thats what I got him a two hour day spa package haha. I entered into a little contest called the baby bump on 97.1 zht so if you read my blog you are obligated to go right now and vote. You can vote once a day.. here is the link.. I am number 63. Thanks http://www.971zht.com/pages/babywatch11/ 


Love you lots! 


Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: