Saturday, September 17, 2011

29 weeks!

Our Little Squash!

To our baby girl! I am 29 weeks! I feel like that is pretty far along. You are going to be here so soon! 10 weeks 6 days left! You measure now about 15.2- 16.7 inches long. You weigh between 2.5 and 3.8. This week your crib was delivered! Its all set up! I absolutely love it! I just could stare at it all day and smile. I also bought all the fabric to make your bedding, bumper, quilt, and changing table cover. My sweet friend Lizzy is already making you a darling quilt but volunteered her services to make your other quilt for your bed! I can not wait until everything is made.. its going to be fabulous! I finished another week of student teaching. This Monday I take over teaching all day every day... I am a little nervous but I have a great teaching working with me. I have 8 weeks left! Sometimes it feels like you are literally trying to get out of my stomach. Your Dad says you just don't want to be in there but you have to stay at least 10 weeks more then you can come a little early :) Today is the BYU vs Utah rival football game! Its going to be a fun game to watch. I am getting a little more tired each day but I am still feeling great! Your Dad is turning 27 this Wednesday! He is getting old! We will be having a big ol' party!

Love you lots!

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: