Friday, November 11, 2011

37 weeks

Our Big Watermelon

To our little baby girl:

Today I am 37 weeks. I can't believe I am 37 weeks. I am now considered "full term" I could really have you anytime and you would most likely be okay. You measure anywhere from 18.9 to 20.9 inches and you weigh anywhere from about 6.2 pounds to 9.2 pounds. You are gaining about .5 ounces a day. You are practicing some skills like; inhaling, exhaling, sucking, dripping, and blinking. You are also getting your first sticky poop called meconium ready for you first diaper. Yay! Have you seen my ankles? Probably not, because they are now nonexistence. But now I can keep my feet up because..
This week I finished student teaching!! 55 days.. I taught full time for 40 days and was teaching at least one or more subjects for the 15 other days. It feels so good to be done but I don't know what to do with myself now. Its my first day with nothing to do and I am kind of going crazy... I have turned in my senior project so really I am pretty much done with school I have one class next week and a district meeting in a couple weeks but after that I am officially a college graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from UVU.
Tomorrow is my baby shower and I am so excited! I like can't stop thinking about it and how excited I am! I just wish it was here already. I am also getting my hair done today for the first time in forever lets just say because the real time would shock you and everyone else. This will be a good week ahead of us! I am still hoping for a early baby you are welcome anytime after tomorrow :)

Love, mommy and daddy

Here is the sixth grade class I taught in.
(find the 37 week pregnant student teacher)

No comments: