Saturday, November 26, 2011

39 weeks

Our sweet baby girl

We are ready for you! Anytime you want to come.. in the next second, ten seconds, 1 minute..Right now.. you decide we are ready. I am due in 5 days now but I am not sure which of those days you will decided to come or if any of those days maybe it will be sometime in the next seven after that. Grandpa Thomas's birthday is tomorrow and Grandma Harrison's birthday is Monday so they both want you to come on their birthday. Either is fine with me just come already..please.. My stomach is about to pop I really think so.. this week I found my first stretch marks.. if you wondered if I was a little upset you can only image making it to 39 weeks without any and then seeing multiple in one day. But this baby girl is all worth it every single one of those beauties. This past week was Thanksgiving.. I have so much to be thankful for.. like.. YOU! I am so excited to see you and finally hold you! I am also thankful for your Dad he still makes me feel pretty even though my face is round and every other part of my body is caring just a little extra fat :) He told me he likes my chubby toes. We have a good laugh every time we look at them. This next week we get to move and get your room all set up I am so excited! If you come before we move that is totally fine don't even worry about waiting until after. I had some cramp/contractions last night. They got to 8 minutes apart but weren't too intense. They never got closer. I had about 4 wake me up last night but then I wouldn't have another strong one for an hour or two. Today they have just kind of gone away. I thought you were coming.. but you decided to wait.. just don't wait to long. Hopefully this will be my last post about waiting.. next post can be about your arrival.

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: