Monday, November 14, 2011

Preview Babies Room

We are moving..sorta.. the weekend our little baby girl is due..

So I have everything to do for her room but I am not able to put it together yet. 

So here is a little preview of what her room will look like:

The wall her crib will sit on is the only wall that will have the pink/red-ish paint. I am copying a pottery barn room.


Her paint is not as dark but it does resemble this color. Then I will have the three picture frames just like this. 

Here is her crib


Her bedding I copied from a friend Aly. I absolutely fell in love with the bedding she had but she said she had it made but she gave me the fabric name. Lucky I have family and friends that sew. So here is her quilt my amazing friend Lizzy made for me. I made the pillows and her bumper my mother is still working on but it is going to be absolutely beautiful too. 




Her changing table I got from my sister-in-law and painted it white. Then the baskets I got from a broken dresser and painted those white also. I added a few touches and here it is. My mother made her  changing table pad cover. 



Then above the changing table is a cream wall and I am going to hand paint some flowers with the same color as the wall behind her crib. These are what they will look like. Simple but pretty.

My sister gave me her amazing rocking chair. I will have that in the corner of the room with this above it.

 I still need to add some more cream into the mix 
 Then to the side of the rocking chair I bought this darling wall decal

I hope you got a little idea of how her room will turn out. When it is complete I will post some pictures so you can all see. 


I have some other things that will be hung and decorated with but this is just the big stuff :)

Here are some more fun pictures! 
Some clothes just waiting to be worn. 

My friends for my shower got me this bassinet. I was so excited because I really wanted one! Look how cute it is! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how close you are! I remember when you announced it in class :) Time flies! Your little girls room is going to be adorable...I love your taste. Maybe one day you can decorate my house. I hope she comes a little early for you! And congrats on finishing student teaching too :)