Saturday, August 6, 2011

23 Weeks

23 weeks: Our Little Papaya

To our baby girl! I guess you are still a papaya. All babies start to vary at this point so you vary in length and weight. You are very good at kicking. I love making people feel you kick..sometimes it gets a little awkward when you kick and I am like wow she is really kicking and then they try to feel you and you stop haha I was already sleeping when your dad came to bed last night but he said he put his hand on my stomach and you were kicking really hard. Its a strange feeling to have someone kick you from inside but its a good feeling too :) Well we leave Texas Monday morning! There has been a heat wave here and its been like the worst.. ever. Its been like 110 every day plus humidity its not that great to be outside for even a second. I am ready to leave Texas. We will be joining my family in Newport Beach California! As a family we go there every year. I am sad to leave your dad behind. I wish he was coming along also. We will see him again at the end of August when he is done working out here. I have a doctors appointment when I get back I wish I got to see you again on the ultrasound thats my favorite but I don't think I get to. This next week will be fun!

love, mommy and daddy

1 comment:

Sarah Buck said...

you're getting big Ky! Exciting :)