Saturday, August 27, 2011

26 weeks

Our Little Eggplant

To our baby girl! Your average size is anywhere from 13.6- 14.8 inches and your weight could be 1.5-2.5 pounds. Your eyes and eyelashes are now forming. You can call me your big mama! Everyday I am getting bigger and bigger sometimes at night I think I feel my stomach stretching. This week I started student teaching. I mostly observed this week and next week I start to take over 1 subject then the following week I take over two more and then the following I take over more and then I will be teaching full time in there. It hasn't been that bad but I just don't like waking up at 6:45 in the morning. Daddy came home this week, its very nice to have him back. Zoey (your friend) had a birthday party that we went to. We had some yummy pulled pork and treats! I felt hiccups coming from you also this week! That was pretty fun and interesting. Mckell found out she is having a girl!! So you will be having BFFs all around. Daddy had a little talk with you this week, it was so cute! He told you to be nice to me and he said he was going to be the nice parent.. we will see. Uncle Steve passed away last week and his funeral was Tuesday. It was a very sad but great funeral. We will miss him! Well keep kicking away little one. Love you lots.

love, mommy and daddy

No comments: