Saturday, August 13, 2011

24 weeks!

Our Little Papaya

To our baby girl! You have gained about an average of 4 ounces since last week. I can't believe how fast time is going by. You will be here so soon. I have 111 days until my due date which is about 3 and half months. This week we left Dallas and came to our annual Newport Beach trip with the family (I was very sad to leave your dad behind). Everyone was able to feel you kicking me this week even your cousin Zoey who is 3. One day I said Zoey come feel my baby kick, she walked over put her hand on my tummy and said,  "I feel her I feel her", then looked at me with a confused face and said, "When did you eat a baby?" I feel like sometimes my stomach is just stretching out its kind of a strange feeling. So last week we went out to eat with everyone before we left at Cheesecake Factory, thank you vivint. Then Monday I flew into Newport. This week we went to the beach and had so much fun in the waves. Your aunt Brooke and Grandma Jeanne got a little thrown around in some big waves which now is very funny thing to look back at and laugh at. We went with the girls shopping and all got pedicures like we do every year. We went to the fun zone with everyone and got some yummy treats. I got my first "charlie horse" this week and it was the worst thing ever. My leg was sore for three days and it was very mean. Well we leave to back to Utah on Monday. We have a doctors appointment Tuesday and then I will hopefully start working with my Student teaching teacher Wednesday! We have a busy week ahead!

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: