Friday, August 19, 2011

25 weeks

Our Little Eggplant!

To our baby girl: One day you will read this hopefully understand this is like my pregnancy journal to you. For my pictures I try to wear the some of the same clothes so you can see the differences. I don't like to get all ready anymore because I am starting to feel a little frumpy all the time. Your average size right now is between 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds. I am glad to know you are about 2 pounds of the 20 I have gained. I am 25 weeks now that means you should be here in 15! Wow. You are kicking every single day, every single second. Just kidding but you do kick a lot which I do like. However when I am up and moving a lot it rocks you to sleep so I don't feel you as much. You kick a lot when I am sitting or just trying to relax. This week we started in california and flew home to Utah! We worked really hard this week setting up and moving our stuff around. We also did a lot of shopping and redecorating (actually just decorating because he didn't have anything to start with) Grandpa's house. I went in Wednesday to help my student teacher set up for the school year. I start Monday student teaching and hopefully if everything goes as planned I will finish November 11th three weeks before you are due. Your dad may leave Texas tomorrow which I am very excited about so he would get here Sunday! Today is our good friend Courtney's birthday so we will give a shout out to her. Happy Birthday! Well that is a rap for this week!

Love, mommy and daddy

1 comment:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

A shout out for me? You are the best! Loves you