Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer 2011


Jeremy and Kylie's

Summer 2011

We got to see our little baby for the first time 
Driving to Texas we stopped at the Monticello Temple 
We went to the Dallas Zoo



We went to the Sixth Floor Museum where President Kennedy was assassinated from

This is the street he was shot on
First time he was shot
Second shot
Second shot again
The shot came from the left building top right window  
Pax sleeping at Hobby Lobby in Dallas
Pax playing 
Fish by the apartments in Dallas
Turtle in the pond by our apartments in Dallas
I made this pillow
Jeremy cut his hair and took a emo picture before
Ryan Cabrera was swimming at our pool in Dallas
Date night in Dallas at Cheesecake Factory
We saw our babies little hand
I rode my bike a lot while in Utah

I went on a Job with Jeremy
Jeremy worked a lot and was also tired a lot
Pax came over to play with us 
Lunch Date- Buffalo Wild Wings  

My sweet Grandma passed away she was only 99! Go Grandma! 
I took pictures of my ring when bored
My husband and brother cuddling 
I was able to go with my family to Newport
Zoey was worn out by the beach and feel asleep on the coffee table
Relaxing on the beach
Orem Summerfest Parade Greg picked his Pjs
Watched Fireworks 
Made fathers day gifts
Went to Babies R Us and parked here 
Alex cut my hair
Ate at the new In-n-out in Dallas 
Summer days at the pool in Dallas 
Pax passed out



Changes in pregnancy

12 weeks- 17 weeks- 19 weeks -23 weeks 







No comments: