Monday, October 3, 2011

31 weeks!

Our Little Squash

To our baby girl! Ah I am just getting worse and worse at this. I was good at it for awhile doing it every friday when I change how far along.. now I have been doing it Sundays usually and now today its monday! I am late! If you think I look like I just woke up.. I had. I made Jer take a quick picture because I haven't had any other time! I am getting a rather large basketball inside my tummy. You are between 15.2 and 16.7 inches long and you weigh between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds. You are also going through some major brain and nerve development. Your eyes are also developing and your irises now reacts to light! All five of your senses should be in working order! I swear you just want to get out. You sometimes look like you are about to come right out of my tummy because of the way you push and kick so hard. Without a doubt whenever I lay on a side you hate it and start kicking me on that side. Last night you were punching me on one side and kicking on the other. Those are the fun times when everyone around gets to see my stomach going crazy. I feel like you probably don't have that much room in there so I am sorry! I have 6 weeks left of student teaching. I can do it I can do it! On a good note I have finished my senior project and its not due until November 28th. That is what babies do I guess... get you moving on things. I picked out your paint color for your room. I think you will have the cutest babies room ever.. I am so excited! This past weekend was general conference.. that was fun to watch. We had breakfast at Nick and Lizzy's and I ate maybe 20 pieces of bacon no big deal. Sometimes I feel like you will never get here.. but I am sure the next 60 days will go quick!

Love you lots!

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: