Sunday, October 9, 2011

32 weeks

Hello to our baby girl!

This picture will have to do. I am officially 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I am going to pop any second. I am getting more and more tired every day. I am feeling very uncomfortable.. sleeping has become a thing of the past. So I am not really sure how I am going to handle you being in there for another 7 weeks and 5 days. Anyways.. I have finished another week of student teaching. The kids got a little out of hand this week.. I am so excited for fall break one more full week of teaching and then fall break. Then I am hoping my cooperating teacher is going to start taking back over some of the teaching. We went shooting this past week.. that was really fun. This saturday (yesterday) was your dads and I first anniversary. It was the best day! We had just the perfect day together I think anyone could have asked for. We started the day with a couples massage.. for an hour and half.. yes I was in heaven. Then we drove to Park City to the outlets we got you some new clothes.. Then we went to dinner and I got the best thing ever...CRAB! It was so yummy! Then we went to the Anniversary Inn that is where we spent our first night together. This time we stayed in the Cape Cod room. It was amazing! The bed was in a light house and it was a huge round bed.. the room was decorated so fun. It had a huge jetted tub.. with a waterfall that came from the ceiling above. They give you cheesecake and sparkling cinder when you get there. Then in the morning the bring you breakfast in bed. It was just the perfect night I couldn't have asked for a better day. I love your dad more and more each day he is he best thing that has happened to me! We love you lots and can't wait until you are here.

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: