Sunday, October 30, 2011

35 weeks

Our sweet baby girl

This week was a good week. It was the last full week I have of student teaching. Which really I still have a full week this week but tomorrow is Halloween so its a party all day at school so no major teaching going on. Then after this week I have four days next week.. I can do it I can do it! So as of today I have 4 weeks 5 days until I am due. You are allowed to come pretty much anytime after I am done with student teaching. I give you full permission. I can't believe how soon we are going to meet you. We went to a couple halloween parties this weekend. We dressed up as skeletons as you can see. I made these costumes and they took forever but I love how they turned out. I got some more things for your room. Aunt Steph gave us a ton of things to use and Aunt Brooke gave us a great rocking chair :) so we are getting lots of things! I am not having a baby shower until that weekend I finish student teaching so like two weeks so just make sure you don't come before then ;) We love you and can't wait to see you!

love, mommy and daddy

No comments: