Sunday, October 23, 2011

34 weeks

I am hating pictures at this point
Our little baby girl,

You are still in the same range for weight and height.. so anywhere between 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and  17.2 to 18.7 inches long.  You can now recognize simple songs. You also urinate about a pint a day. Thanks. Well about the same things have been happening. I can't sleep anymore. The bathroom and I have become BFFs. Oh and I think my feet are swelling now. 5 weeks 5 days left until we get to see our little baby. I have three weeks of teaching left. I can do it.. I can do it. Only two weeks left of teaching full time. blah. This week was fall break. Did I really get a fall break?.. no not really instead it was packed full of "To Do" and babysitting. I can't wait until I am done student teaching then I have three weeks of relaxing until you get here. We registered this week, took my pregnancy photos, went to the hospital (to register so when I do go into labor we don't have to worry about all that). We got your stroller that grandma bought for you and I am in love. I pushed it around the kitchen for about 10 minutes the day I got it. We also ordered your car seat that goes with the stroller but that gets here tomorrow (monday). I am so excited for that too. That is a present from Aunt Brookie. I am not having a shower until Nov 12th so you may not come until at least then and you can't come until then anyways (we want you to be very healthy)

love you lots!

love, mommy and daddy


No comments: