Sunday, October 16, 2011

33 weeks

Our sweet little honeydew

No picture this week. I am just to lazy to take one to be honest. You are between 4.2 and 5.8 pounds and measure about 17.2 to 18.7 inches long. You may grow a full inch this week according to the bump. Now you keep your eyes open while awake, you are coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing, your bones are hardening, and you are going through more major brain development. This week we had another doctors appointment we got to hear your little heart beat it was around 150 still which it has been most of the pregnancy. The doctor said you have a great heart beat. I also have good news for me, I had not gained any weight in the last month! Yay.. and don't worry I have gained enough to last me the pregnancy. We get to go back next week and every week after that we go every week until you decided to get here! I still think you will come early. You just seem like you don't like it in there and you are ready to come. It may just be me though being ready for you to come. I started making me and your daddy's Halloween costumes this week and they are turning out adorable.. although I didn't realize how long it was going to take. This week I only have three days of teaching because of Fall Break!!! I am so excited.. then I only have 14 days left of student teaching. I can do it, I can do it! Well we are just getting more and more ready for your arrival we have 6 weeks and 5 days but today is almost over so really 6 weeks and 4 days until my due date. We can't wait to see/meet you little baby!

Love, mommy and daddy

No comments: